Monday, March 12, 2007

Ani in preparation mode as anticipation builds.


Anticipation and excitement builds as Ani only has one week left to prepare for the extended visit of her best friend Moses. Slowly but surely Ani has been crossing items off her to do list:
1) bake treats
2) bathe
3) clean the house
4) clear the snow off the deck so we can lounge romantically in the warm spring sun
5) clean Kong
6) buy peanut butter.

It promises to be a fun 6 weeks of sleepovers while Moses' people are in India. "Waiting for Moses to arrive is the hardest part ... I sure hope he likes it here", Ani was heard saying last night in her sleep. Secretly Ani is also hoping Moses will be a help in her ongoing battle with that damn cat, Benjamin (see photo with Benjamin, aka Bin Apples, looking over Ani's shoulder as he plots out his own list for Moses).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... I understand this question. It is possible to discuss.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.